30 August 2005

Nothing new??

Posted by ~*Dandelicious Princess*~ at 8:12:00 AM
I dunno wat I want to describe about my life... not to you but to me, myself actually. I think that I only have da same things happen every day.

Wake up at 6.30am, start work at 8 (actually at 8.45 maybe!! hahahahh.... because 1stly before start anything, I'll surf the internet first. checking mails, forums, this blog and etc). Then, go home at 4.45pm. Feeling bored stuck in the cramped van (the van that I paid monthly to send and take me to and from work (van sapu jek lah!)). Take a little rest about an hour. Bathing, help my mother preparing dinner (er.. sometime not, coz my sister will do it.). Then, have dinner. Watch tv for 1-2 hours, feeling tired and, sleep.... ZzzZzzz... No life at all!!!

0 comments:

 

Dandelicious Princess Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting