11 September 2005

Excuses?? (School)

Posted by ~*Dandelicious Princess*~ at 10:16:00 AM
Dear School: Excuses. Please excuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.

I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.

Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

I'm sorry but my baby sitter flushed my homework down the toilet.

Al was not in school yesterday because he was didn't feel like going.

I was late for class because the bell rang before I got here!!

I was absent because I got my head caught in the power window of the car.

My sister ate it... (I don't really recommend you to use it.)

0 comments:

 

Dandelicious Princess Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting